Opening Minds 2016 ONLINE Registration is now closed.
Walk Ins available on site beginning Wednesday January 20 through Saturday January 23, 2016.
Tickets: $225 per person (Cash or Credit Only).
Location: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Hotel, 2233 South Martin Luther King Drive, Chicago.
See you there!
Feel the passion of thousands of professionals who come, together, annually, for four days in Chicago for the most dynamic learning experience in the nation.
Meet the top people in the field of early care and education from all industries: education, administration, health & wellness, medicine, nursing, justice, social service, policy, government, parks & recreation, tech, business, library science, and more.
Hear the latest developments in research. Get proven ideas to return to your job with renewed enthusiasm and the practical edge you need to create results.
Continuing Education for All
Opening Minds is the gathering place for all industries serving young children and families. Credit Hours are available for educators as well as allied professionals.
Opening Minds is a GATEWAYS Registry Verified Conference
Professional Credits At Opening Minds you can earn:
- Continuing Professional Development Units (CPDUs)
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Certified Teachers
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Licensed Social Workers
- Early Intervention Credits
- Continuing Education Credits for Advanced Nurse, Registered Nurse, and Licensed Practical Nurse
- Continuing Education Credits for Licensed Dietitians/Nutritionists
- Child Care In-Service Training Certificates